American Women’s Club of the Philippine
Founded in 1979, the American Women’s Club of the Philippines (AWCP) is an organization dedicated to charitable, cultural, and social events with the American, Filipino, and international communities in the Philippines. We are seeking an experienced Office Administrator to support the work we do. Under the direction of the Board of Trustees (BOT) and specifically the AWCP Vice President, the AWCP Office Administrator is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the AWCP Office and providing administrative support to the AWCP Board of Trustees.
1. Regular coordination with the Board of Trustees and Committee Chairmen.
2. Overall management of daily office operations on site to include the ff:
- Answer all incoming inquiries through phone, email, mail and personal.
- Do office reports, business correspondence and spreadsheets.
- Have working knowledge of office and accounting software such as Microsoft Office, Google Suites and Quickbooks.
- Be willing to be trained in additional software.
- Do banking, bookkeeping and financial reports as needed.
3. Communicate in English.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and education. Full benefits package.
Deadline: Open until filled
Please send resume/CV with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.